Education is an investment good to the individual and an investment good for the nation as a whole. Therefore, ADRRI works to promote quality universal basic and secondary education through enhancing access and support. This particular vision is achieved by:
- Regular conduct of research to promote access and support in basic and secondary education in Ghana.
- Engaging community members on their role in school administration.
- Strengthening the ability of Ghana Education Service Officials in monitoring.
- Enhance the school administrators capacity to regulate leaners and teachers behaviour towards school attendance to help access to school.
- Provision of educational materials to improve access and support in Ghana
- Organize face to face interaction with learners to create awareness on the importance of education.
- Advocacy in education and organization of workshops and conferences.