International trade and economic policy has now become the center of attention in the world and Africa is the current market for penetration most developed countries. To best serve the need for Africa, ADRRI provides:
- Research into mutual beneficial trade between Africa and its trading partners.
- Seek funding to implement the International Trade Organisation (I.T.O) policies towards Africa that can propel Africa development.
- Provide Africa stakeholder workshops and conferences for Africa integrated trade.
- Research into emerging economic policies that will speed up Africa development.
- Liaise with other think tanks in Africa to formulate collaborative policies for trade.