Poverty has alienated a lot of people who have the ability to function efficiently and effective in society, yet lack the basic needs survival. ADRRI has been working in diverse ways to help reduce extreme form of poverty in selected communities in Ghana based on an initial baseline research. ADRRI has chalked some amount of success in this direction by providing:
- Financial literacy and business development training to rural and Peri-urban deprived communities in Ghana.
- Undertake extensive research into the forms poverty takes in Ghana.
- Enlighten communities on how to reduce child poverty in Ghana.
- Deepening the understanding and knowledge of poverty through community interaction, workshop and conferences.
- Skills development for beneficiary communities for livelihood sustainability in Ghana.
- Promoting individual and community entrepreneurship in Ghana.